TERMS & CONDITIONS - General
These terms and conditions have been set up to protect the client and A&B Industries
Limited (Trading as A2B Signs). .
If you have any questions or wish to discuss any of these terms and conditions at any
stage please feel free to send an email. Alternatively you can phone Brendon @ A2B
Signs on 07 866 2055 during business hours of 0930 to 1630
1. The designs we produce, work that we print / create may be used in our
portfolios, albums, social media accounts, advertising material and competitions. We
can blur out personal contact details online (such as email addresses and phone
numbers at the clients request. We are very happy to tag designers and businesses on
social media. If you do not wish to be featured please let us know.
2. Please be aware that every computer screen is calibrated differently. Colours may
vary on different screens, and differ slightly through different printers. Please ensure
your designer has given the design the correct colour format in either Pantone Solid
coated or CMYK – We cannot match paint colours from a screen. If you require a
physical proof first you must request this at the time of order. If for any reason a reprint
is required this will be charged at full price if a printed proof was declined.
3. All quotes are subject to approval /acceptance prior to any artwork or job
You are responsible for checking all work for errors, typos and grammar – a digital
proof will be emailed to you prior to printing. We take no responsibility in any form if
there are faults of any kind after your approval has been given.
4. Copyrights on design services. For business items: once paid in full, the copyright
is yours . We hold no restrictions over the items we produce for you, if you want to
sell/promote/use they are yours and for you to do with what you please.
5. It is up to you to research any copyright/trademark breaches for work such as
logos. Of course we will never intentionally breach copyright on someone elses
branding, all of our logos are created from scratch.
6. A&B Industries Limited (Trading as A2B Signs), collects information such as
names, email address, postal address, phone numbers etc in the process of creating
design work and sending orders. Your information will be kept in-house for the purpose
of completing your orders, except where a supplier may need to drop ship to you, or if
we need to pass your overdue debt to a debt collection agency. If the assistance of a
debt collection agency is required in order to collect outstanding payments owed to A&B
Industries Limited, then the client is liable for any/all costs incurred during this process.
7. Full payment / Deposit is required before an order is started and at the discretion
Of A&B Industries Limited (Trading as A2B Signs).
For clients who pay on account, payment is due no later than the 20th of the month
following date of issue on the invoice. If not paid by 20th of the month following date of
issue, your invoice is seen as overdue. We reserve the right to apply penalty fee of 15%
per any overdue amount. If you need to pay your invoice off instead of one lump sum
payment please let us know before any work commences, as we are happy to discuss a
suitable solution before work is carried out.
8. Any design work carried out by A&B Industries Limited (Trading as A2B Signs).
will be charged to the client. If we put together files/options/updates for you at your
request, this is considered “design work”. If design & print has been quoted and you
do not wish to go ahead with printing, or if you wish to stop further work on your project
the original quote will be amended and you will be invoiced to cover time we have spent
producing any work carried out at your request.
Design work is carried out at $2+gst per minute.
9. Orders may not be cancelled or modified once the quote has been accepted. Any refunds given will be at the discretion of A&B Industries Ltd and will only be considered for faulty equip.
By using any service from A&B Industries Limited you agree to these terms and