Upon accepting a quote from A2B Signs and Tints and proceeding with the Service of Goods to you, you confirm you have read, understood and accepted the contents of the following Terms and Conditions:
Vehicle Wrap Terms and Conditions:
Conditions and Warranty Disclaimer:
1. A&B Industries Ltd only guarantees final prints / vinyls that are designed and supplied by A&B Industries Ltd.
2. A&B Industries Ltd reserves the right to VOID the warranty on any same day print and install jobs or any Rush Jobs.
3. A&B Industries Ltd disclaims all warranties on buses, planes, trains, RVs, custom vehicles and vehicles with OEM paint that is more than 6 years old. If we are asked to cover existing vinyl decals, we cannot be liable for any damage caused during the installation or removal process to these decals.
4. A Wrap is NOT paint. There may be extreme curves, deep channels and moldings on the vehicle that the vinyl will not be able to conform to. In some small areas you will see evidence of the original color of the vehicle. These may be small areas such as around door handles and the edges of the lights on the vehicles. A vehicle wrap is made by applying 1500mm vertical panels of vinyl. There will be 25mm seams where the panels meet.
5. On a complex design with many matching points, A&B Industries Ltd cannot guarantee that the graphics will match 100% alignment due to extreme complex curves on the vehicle. A 5% margin is considered acceptable on large outdoor advertising projects.
6. Proofs are created on a flat surface and viewed at a relatively tiny size on computer screens and printed paper. In cases of curves, handles, deep grooves, rubber moldings/trim, on-the-spot adjustments may be made by the installer to assure maximum readability or alignment. In many cases there are slight differences between the printed flat paper proof and the 3 dimensional curved vehicle wrap. This can vary up to several inches. This is normal and the wrap needs to be designed with this in mind
7. It is not reasonable to expect printed vinyl wrap to cover and look exactly like paint or in all the same places look exactly the same. A piece of vinyl has limits and can only stretch so much before it changes color. In some cases, a relief cut may have to be made into the vinyl that will reveal a small amount of the original vehicles paint color under the vinyl. In some cases a patch needs to be installed to conceal vehicles' original color. It is the only option.
8. A&B Industries Ltd reserves the right to decide if areas under door handles, mirrors, behind gas caps, and inside door frames will be wrapped. If we wrap Extreme curved surfaces such as mirrors and bumpers they may reveal the original paint color at the tight edges of the wrap. It has more to do with material limitations and not install quality. A&B Industries Ltd cannot warranty those areas with extreme curves.
9. It is the sole risk of the client if they choose wrap mirrors or other very tight curves.
10. If we are installing at the client’s nominated location, suitable conditions must exist. Vehicles need to be indoors, in a clean, dust free temperature controlled environment, with a power supply and good quality lighting with a minimum of 2m working space around the entire vehicle. If in the opinion of the senior installer on site, conditions are not suitable for a high quality install of the wrap, the vehicle will be required to go to one of our nominated install locations.
11. Wraps are self-adhesive vinyl that will only adhere well to catalyzed vehicle paint and glass. Poor surface paint or clear coats will not allow the vinyl adhesive to stick properly and the adhesive may fail. It is the responsibility of the vehicle owner to bring in a vehicle that is ready to be wrapped.
12. Extreme curves and deep pockets may exceed the limits of how far the material can stretch. Again this is not paint it is a special pressure sensitive vinyl material. Vehicles are not at exact right angle curves. They maintain lines that are not 100% parallel to the ground. Due to this fact the graphics that are 2D printed graphics will not be at the exact same angle of the vehicle lines once the wrap is installed onto the 3D vehicle surface.
13. Due to the limitations and the sensitivity of the various substrates, it is impossible to reproduce all colors accurately. Therefore, in the absence of a representative from your company to select the appropriate color sample, reproduction will be at our discretion. When we wrap over existing vinyl strips or letters, the new wrap is so thin on top that there will be evidence that there is old vinyl underneath the new vinyl.
14. A&B Industries Ltd will not be held responsible for any damage, void of vehicle warranty or anything caused through the application of the vinyl products.
15. A&B Industries Ltd is not liable if during the installation of a wrap the paint / clear coat of the car begins to peel off. Original painted vehicles should not have any problems with the paint / clear coat peeling off.
16. The application process in many cases takes no longer than a day or two for full wraps and partial wraps can be done within one day. It is not a good idea to rush the install process as many things can go wrong. A&B Industries Ltd reserves the right to take an additional day for any issues that may arise during the install.
17. A&B Industries Ltd prefers to use our facility for installation. If a client elects to have installation performed at their location, A&B Industries Ltd will not be held liable for any issues related to improper install conditions such as temperature or dust.
18. A&B Industries Ltd does not warranty any wrap / graphics that have not been cared for as per our advice. Dust / mud / chemical use will damage your vinyl, cause lifting and cracking or fading of the vinyl. If iot is evedent that the wraps has been exposed to these elements A&B Industries reserve the right to void all warranties
19. The vinyl that is applied to original vehicle paint is warranted against adhesive failure and image quality for up to 4 years. The window perforated material is warranted for up to 1 years. A&B Industries Ltd does not warranty any material that we do not install.
20. A&B Industries Ltd failure to enforce any of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any of its rights.
REMOVALS: All removals are quoted separately. Wrap removal can be very time consuming. We charge by the hour for the labor. A&B Industries Ltd will not be responsible for any paint, clear coat, or existing striping damage when we do a removal.
We cannot be responsible for damage to paintwork when the vinyl is removed, and would not advise application on a poorly re-sprayed surface, or poor quality/rusted paintwork, but we are also unable to tell it he vehicle has had this done in most cases.. Please note, our experience shows that removal of vinyl designed for vehicle wraps, from good quality, factory original paintwork, will not damage the paintwork. However, it is the duty and responsibility of the owner of the vehicles to ensure suitability of the existing surface before it is wrapped.
WARRANTY & MATERIALS: A&B Industries Ltd offers a one-year warranty on the installation and one-year on the material applied to the windows. No warranty on horizontal direct sun exposure such as hoods, roofs, and/or deck lids. Any surface with less than a 10 degree slope will not be warrantied. The wrap warranty will depend upon the customer’s care of the vehicle and the outdoor/geographic conditions. We recommend hand washing only.
Avoid high pressure, power washing and be careful never to use an scraper on window graphics. Also avoid harsh chemicals of any kind as they can deteriorate the laminate on the vinyl adhesive.
Sweeping or brushing off the windows with a soft broom and the use of a rear defroster will not damage your window wrap. There are specially designed products to clean and polish vinyl graphics if needed.
Please wait at least 3 weeks before washing your vehicle once applied.
AGREEMENT: This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and will supersede all proposals or prior agreements, oral or written and all other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of this agreement. This agreement may not be varied other than in writing, executed by the duly authorized representatives of both parties.
Conditions not specifically stated herein shall be governed by established trade customs. Terms inconsistent with those stated herein, which may appear on Client’s formal order, will not be binding.
Client acknowledges that Client has read, understands and hereby agrees and accepts these prices, fees, charges, use of images, specification and conditions stated herein and authorizes A&B Industries Ltd to perform all work as specified.
Client has also been presented with, has read and understands the color matching criteria and has selected the appropriate method for the design. Client understands that A&B Industries Ltd cannot guarantee the quality of any artwork that is not set-up by A&B Industries Ltd.
Thank you for taking the time to review all the situation variables that can potentially be encountered when working with vehicle wrap jobs. The proper care, maintenance & precautions of your vehicle wrap will allow for years of great looking advertising on your vehicle for everyone to enjoy.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns or are unclear on any of the above mentioned vehicle wrap disclaimers. We will gladly assist you with answers or to help explain anything you do not clearly understand about our vehicle wrap design, manufacture & installation service.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.